Building Permits & Inspections

The town requires a Land Use Permit when changing the footprint of a parcel of land. All other required planning and zoning permits are at the county level. Call the clerk's office with any questions.

To obtain a permit for both residential and commercial uses, simply download the forms below (if available) or give us a call and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary forms. There is a $25 fee.